Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hideaway

I'll take you to a place.
A place you've never been before.
Won't tell you when or where,
Or how I'll get you there.
But I can promise one thing,
You've never been there before.

I'll let you in on a secret.
This place you'll go, it has no name.
A location, for sure,
Though nothing more.
But I can assure one thing,
You've never been there before.

I can only give you three hints, one,
You've seen it somewhere recently.
Perhaps in a dream,
Certainly, it would seem.
But I can confide one thing,
You've never been there before.

Another hint I'll give you, two,
I talk about it all the time.
Soft, spoken words,
I'm sure you've heard.
But I can ensure one thing,
You've never been there before.

The final hint I'll give you, three,
It's much closer than you think.
Deceivingly near,
Don't draw a tear.
But I can pledge two things,
You've never been there before;

And once you have,
You'll never want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment