Monday, April 20, 2009

Be Prepared!

While I wait for the Hunter's Horn once again, another entry into the series of endless ramblings.
I apologize in advance for the very possible switch in syntax or style, as every 15 minutes I will inevitably pause from my writing to sound the horn.
MouseHunt is the only drug I'm taking on this rainy, smoke-hazed April 20th night. It's more addictive that most of the drugs in existence. Cocaine, heroin, crystal meth? Ha! I laugh at the inferior addictiveness of these drugs. MouseHunt reigns superior to them.

I was watching the Lion King for what I believe to be about the 14th time today. I never fail to shed tears during the scene in which Mufasa dies, and Simba is calling out to him to wake up. Tears are welling up just thinking about the scene. That has to be one of the most awesome movies invented, and I do not use that word lightly. It has everything a good movie should have, a thrilling plot, a tear-jerking scene, an epic battle, and musical numbers that fail to leave your head for years, none of which you are annoyed by.

On an unrelated, (but not really), note, I just caught an Abominable Snow Mouse. (All you MouseHunters out there should have some idea about how epic that is.) Hell yes!

Back to the Lion King. I've been singing Can You Feel the Love Tonight and Hakuna Matata for about 2 hours now. Good times...

That's all I've got for this installment. As I told my friend Becky, I'm very short on words today. It must be an epic case of the Mondays.

Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment