Sunday, February 8, 2009

So Here I Am

Well then, seeing as still no one reads this, it appears I'm talking to myself.

I'm insane.

And by mentioning and understanding that I am, I am not. A paradox, yes, but no insane man has ever acknowledged his insanity.

Anyway, on to the ramble.

Valentine's day is in 6 days, oh joy, oh joy, people in love expressing their love for each other.
Don't get me wrong, I love Valentine's Day, it's just I'm in the midst of quite a conflict.

It's kind of impossible, or rather, extremely improbable for my Valentine's wish to come true.
And I'll leave it at that. I've never been one for specificity in my ramblings, so I'm going to be as vague as possible.
Someone I hold very dear to myself is near unattainable, and worst of all, does not know of my inner torture.
Letting her know is not an option, as I don't dare to tarnish the wonderful friendship I have with her.

Yet she is my only 11:11 wish, every time.

"The amount of longing for his happiness grows with each mile put behind, and the winter's frigid wind etches a tattoo of her name across his heart and mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment